Monday, September 20, 2010

Zumurod's Pizza Pizza

Zumurod's presented on how to make a pizza. For me that was very interesting because I didn't know how to make one. I always eat pizza but I didn't know that its ingredients include the granular yeast and olive oil. Zumurod also mixed one pinced of oregano (herb in powder form) into the pizza dough. She kneaded and shaped the dough by hand and then formed it into a large pizza crust. She also demonstrated how to cut the pizza in different ways and what toppings to put on. Finally, she served us three cooked pizzas with toppings of meat, eggplant and mozarella cheese. We had great snacks. Many thanks to Zumurod! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my dear,

    Thank you so much for your compliment me.
    you are very lovely.

    I wish health and wellness for you

    ReplyDelete